Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My New Summer Hair Color!

Hey Guys!
As you can see I finally dyed my hair again, I couldn't wait until June.  The color is a lot more intense than the last time I dyed my hair in December but I used the same brand Naturtint, the same color too (Fireland), this time instead of using their developer I used a stronger one a 30 developer that I bought from Sally's. A friend of mine who is a hair stylist and colorist but based in NYC, walked me through what I needed to get and what to do.  I let one day pass then followed the process with a color glaze and perfecto!!! I am so happy with the results and ready for the summer.  I still haven't done a reti on my roots, as you can see and I'm loving the volume that I have.  I think I will be able to have my way and only need to retighten twice a year.  So have a wonderful day lovelies!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Fashion changes regularly according to needs.New hair style currently very popular among new gen X.There can be formal as well as casual looks for this new trends.I like your post.


    Thanks
    Best Hair Salons NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow the color looks fabulous!! One can really see it in the pics!

    ReplyDelete