Friday, January 6, 2012

Soho London New York Makeup Cases Love!!!

Hello, Hello, Hello!

I warned you I had a lip gloss addiction & that's not all of it (don't judge me)



Sealed with a Kiss 
Well I'm in a much cheerier mood so I decided to do a review on an item that I'm really enjoying as of late.  This past December I was invited to an event, The Snowball Event to be exact, in the heart of West Hollywood. There was wine, snacks and Goody Bags!!!!! Now I love getting stuff for free and I'm sure I'm not alone in that but I have to admit out of all my little treasures I got to take home there is one that I'm partial to and that would have to be my Soho Makeup Case. Thanks to being a bit of a YouTube zombie, I have started quite the makeup collection. I haven't gone too overboard yet but developed a slight lip gloss addiction, so much so that I've had to do a personal intervention and promise myself no more new lip products until I have gone through what I currently own. Sorry off on a tangent. Anyways the reason I mention this is because I needed storage for this stuff. The vanity table was overrun, the storage containers filled and let's be honest they are not that cute.  So I was in the marketplace for a cute makeup case. I turned to Sephora and had a slight heart attack at the price tags and was about to just give in and get another storage container when (cue the music) I got the professional makeup case  by Soho! It was everything I was looking for great storage space, mobile, sturdy and cute! But lovelies this was the best part, finding out that they are Affordable!!!!  You can get them at Target, Walmart and Walgreens and the price range is from $19 - $35!! They easily compete with the more expensive cases you would find and if you don't believe me simply check out the photos of mine. So during these times when we are all tightening our budgets but still want to be cute while we do it and get quality stuff it's nice to see brands that are listening.  So if you're in the market for a makeup case....

Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment