Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello Ladies!

I disappeared for a bit due to moving to a new apartment, a bit of a hectic work schedule and the biggest one of all, I had no Internet connection for a few weeks. At first I felt cut off, but then it felt kind of like a vacation a cyber vacation and I know I could've gone to an Internet cafe or checked emails at work but gosh darn it when you have a good excuse to check out for a bit, why waste it? It does feel good to be blogging again! Haven't been doing much with the hair except wash and go at best. I also twisted instead of latched this last retighting session, just 'cause it seemed easier and quicker (jury is still out on that one). we're entering Fall, the locs are growing!!! and I get closer to my 3 year anniversary yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see ya back and I hope that you really enjoy your new place!

    ReplyDelete