Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year?

Hello Lovelies,

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and that you had a wonderful New Year. Alright with the well wishes out of the way, let's get to the nitty gritty. Here we are in 2012 and I'm in a bit of a funk. When I reflect back on 2011 I have to admit while it was by no means horrible, there were some good moments and... well that's just it that's about how far I get. Ungrateful right? Well I beg to differ, the thing is that the years previous to 2011 were tough. Yes I've grown, learned things, formed some great relationships and got rid of a lot of toxicity within my life and here it comes BUT while I'm grateful for the growth that has occurred, the opportunity to see just how much inner strength I have, I kinda want a break from that. I would like an easy pass in 2012. I would like to experience a year where I'm not constantly having to remind myself of things to be thankful for or what have I learned from a particular experience, dealing with an issue, or the anticipation of this is it! Only to discover no it's not and settling for but hey it's a step. Yes folks I am in full whiny mode and if you've stayed with me thus far Thank You. I enter 2012 with a  slight sense of trepidation, I still have hope but it's sprinkled with a bit of humph. I hope 2012 is the year I do get to experience my dreams coming true, enjoying and loving every part of the journey. I pray this new year is a happy one, hell I want it to be a stupendous, fantastic, miracle, mind blowing OMG amazing year but (there's that word again) I'm in a kind of wait and see limbo mode. On that Debbie Downer note, please know I wish all of you and myself that 2012 really and truly is our year with lots of love, light, happiness, success and wealth. I'll cheers to that:)

Ciao,
Lovlies

No comments:

Post a Comment