Monday, December 12, 2011

Global Skin Solutions and Pamela Springer

Pamela Springer and I at Lilli Beau Visage Salon
I had the pleasure of attending an event at Lilli Beau Visage Salon in Brentwood, CA where Pamela Springer creator of Global Skin Solutions held a private presentation of her skincare line. Ms. Springer is a licensed aesthetician, aesthetics instructor, the founder of the Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona and the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics (AAAPC) AND author of Natural Radiance: A Guide for Ethnic Skin Care Whew! Not only did Ms Springer present and give samples of her skincare line, which is aimed at all women of color, but also educated us on the specific problems of different ethnic skin types. Why these problems occur and what we can do to prevent and solve them. She was very generous with her time, answered all of our questions and did a live facial with one of the lucky attendees. I have to say I am excited about this product line, but you guys know me I have to go through my full 30 days of use before I can come back with a solid review of my experiences. I started with the products today. I cleansed my face with the natural radiance cleansing bar, toned with the Aloe leaf mister, moisturized my face with the brightening cream and treated some dark spots with lightening cream. Initial thoughts? My face feels great and moisturized, I love the fact that all the products are unscented and the texture of the creams are great. After washing my face, my face felt clean but not tight or dry. She also included an SPF 15 face gel. One thing she continually stressed was that we MUST use sunblock no matter what your skin shade. Thank You Ms. Springer and Thank you Lilli of Beau Visage for a very informative and enjoyable event.  For more information on Ms. Springer and her products check out www.pamelaspringer.com
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment