Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Time For Change

Hello Loves,

I hope you were all able to ring in the New Year with happiness. I luckily enough was able to do that and to be honest was happy to see the end of 2012. I love bringing in the New Year, it's a time when we're all filled with hopes and resolutions of self improvement. Well last year I entered the year with a big WTF NOW?!? And I have to say that pretty much seemed the theme of 2012. But now we are in 2013 and I feel something that I haven't felt in a while, a sense of direction and purpose and also the readiness to make some changes. Change is good and important and the best when you are at the steering wheel of that change. I know this doesn't mean that everything will go as planned because I have learned over and over again life can have a twisted sense of humor when it comes to making plans, but I feel good about the current decisions I've made and where I intend them to take me and dare I say it I have a good feeling about 2013 and that alone is a nice change for once:)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment