Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap

I recently read about Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap helping to fund terrorists and they should be a product that should be avoided. Well I was disappointed to hear this and while I bounce around from using my Trader Joe's Castile soap (it's cheaper) I like to switch up because Dr. Bronner's has more options. Anyways my verdict, I think Dr. Bronner's products are safe to buy and you can do so with a clean conscience. Check out this article on Dr. Bronner's at www.straightdope.com just type in Dr. Bronner's in the search and the article about all that is Dr. Bronner will come up. The main source for what I believe to be the misinformation of the Dr. Bronner brand is Debbie Schlussel you can get a quickie bio of her on wikipedia. She also has a blog, which is very political and after reading some of her stuff have decided she's not exactly my cup of tea, but please feel free to check out her blog and yes I am purposely not putting her link here, I will let google guide you to her. So if you're loving your Dr. Bronner's but understandably don't want to inadvertently fund terrorism, I don't think you have to worry about that, go on and enjoy your Dr.B!

No comments:

Post a Comment