Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Know it's Been A While!

Wow I can't believe it's been a month since my last post! August was a bit of a tough month for me spiritually and I just needed some personal investigation time. A lot of meditating, questions, emotions and I am feeling much better, a lot of realizations and I've been feeling a lot lighter so all I can do is rely on that and trust. But I'm back and I actually do have quite a bit to write about that one post can't possibly contain.  So I'm back stronger, kind of like that feeling you have the day after you've gotten over the flu, you know you're better but you still feel shaky...well this is my first day back from a spiritual flu.  Also I know for many of you this marks the last days of summer/vacation and it means heading back to work or school so have fun this Labor Day week-end as always be safe!

Ciao Lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment