Monday, December 27, 2010

Travel Update!

Hello Folks,
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and for those that don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays and sending you the best wishes too. My Christmas was awesome. I got to spend most of it on a United Airlines flight headed for Washington D.C. lol! But my destination is acutally going to be the lovely country of Mozambique. I fly out of D.C. tomorrow and will be ringing in the New Year in Africa YEAH!!!!!! I'm going to do my best to still do blog posts, videos on my YouTube Channel and I just did a FaceBook page called Expanding Beauty, where I'll be posting most of my pictures of my travels within the lovely country of Mozambique.  So wishing you all a Happy New Year in Advance! Since I'm a technological dunce, I'll just post the link to my facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/pages/expanding-beauty/131902923504372#!/pages/Expanding-Beauty/101302766609746

Sending Lots of Love and Well Wishes!

P.S. Coming up on my 4 year locversary in 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment