Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bio Oil Update

1 month and 17 days ( I have no makeup on)
Hello, Hello Lovelies!

Yes I know I'm late with my monthly bio oil update and for that I apologize, that thing called life sometimes gets in the way.  Apologies aside, I am still using the bio oil morning and night, exclusively on my face. I have kept to my same routine of one drop for my face and one drop for my neck morning and night. I'm not sure if I've seen any difference in my  skin, I was hoping it would help even out my skin but they do say you have to use the product for three months to see results and to date I've been using it for one month and seventeen day.  As long as I don't break out, I'll continue to use the product for the full three months and keep you guys posted. Enjoy the rest of your week-end.

Ciao!
P.S. the white stuff in my hair is conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment